CAPEX Project E/EPCM Services
Manufacturing companies are diverting capital expenditure from new sites to existing sites in the interest of operational efficiency and adopting a gate-wise approach to execute greenfield and brownfield projects alike.
At L&T Technology Services, we leverage 70+ years of extensive engineering experience, drawing our expertise from the rich parental lineage of Larsen & Toubro.
As E/EPCM specialist we have proven expertise in executing greenfield and brownfield projects. We help our clients make the most of their capital expenditure (CAPEX) through
- Optimized plant layouts
- Better Design
- Lean manufacturing
- Timely turnaround
Our team specializes in end-to-end assessment of constructability, sustainability, feasibility, and safety to lay the foundation of safe, reliable and sound plants that ensure optimum production and smooth process flow.
What We Offer
- Concept Design
- Front End Engineering Design
- HAZOP Study & SIL Analysis
- Detail Design
- 3D Modeling
- Cost Engineering
- Procurement Support
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Project Planning, Monitoring & Control
- Document Management
What Makes Us Different
- Global resource base
- Flexible engagement models
- Diverse industry experience with extensive domain expertise
- End-to-end solutions for commercial innovation
- Proactive approach to sustainability and HSE considerations
What we enable
- Enable seamless CAPEX movement from greenfield to site sustenance projects with our lean and efficient design engineering solutions
- Comply with established safety and regulatory standards by availing our design, engineering and plant safety solutions
- Monitor and control cost, time and quality across the project lifecycle by utilizing our digitally-enabled tools
Over $ 400,000 in CapEx savings and electrical load reduction to sanctioned standards, for a chemical major’s greenfield facility.
LEED Gold Certification and 20% cost reduction for a greenfield facility construction, with LTTS’ EPCM services.
We helped a global mining and metal recycler achieve 50% reductions in offshore engineering costs and 15% improvement in design times, with end-to-end project management services.
Engineering for efficient projects & plants – We address 6 critical requirements for the Process Industry, streamlining on-floor tasks and generating CapEx/OpEx savings.
How to transform your existing plant to a smart plant – We outline a transition blueprint for legacy sites, unlocking up to 20% cost & efficiency improvements via IoT.
Our solutions help optimize on-floor processes, enabling savings, and freeing key resources.
Plant Safety & Regulatory Compliance solutions – We address local/international mandates, creating safe, secure, and cost-optimized factory floors.