Engineering Reapplication & Global Rollouts
Large-scale manufacturing majors have operations at various sites. Companies need solutions for manufacturing standardization and to harmonize equipment, processes, and practices at their sites.
We understand the importance of standardization and harmonization principles in manufacturing. Manufacturing Standardization leads to uniformity and simplifies integration. It improves predictability and results in upgraded engineering standards. Plant managers can action significant savings due to such a system.
For operations, a smart engineering reapplication suite helps standardize pan-enterprise processes. Stakeholders can improve their decision making by a system-driven and metrics-based approach. This also ensures quality across locations.
What We Offer
- Codes & Standards Harmonization
- Modularization & Skid Design
- Cost Engineering
- Core Design/Technology Transfer
- Packaging Design (Machine/Material) *
- Training, Transfer Technology
- Process Simulation Studies
- Integrated Engineering Design Management
- 3D Design Platform Migration
What makes us different
- Delivers cost-effectiveness beyond labor arbitrage
- Commercial innovation through strategic initiatives
- Flexible engagement models
- Proactive approach to sustainability as well as health and safety
What we enable
- Manufacture products with limited investment by taking advantage of our efficient design engineering solutions
- Boost operational efficiency without adding full-time resources, by leveraging our comprehensive service suite
- Increase customer centricity and improve response time with our engineering reapplication and global rollout services
We partnered with a leading personal care products manufacturer to develop a cost-effective turnkey solution which accelerates product design with optimum product adaptation to meet cost and competitive challenges.
We helped a leading O&G company scan hardcopy geoscience legacy documents, capture domain metadata and create a searchable repository
75% reduction in production timelines for a leading tire manufacturer, using 3D simulations-based design & analysis.
Engineering for efficient projects & plants – We address 6 critical requirements for the Process Industry, streamlining on-floor tasks and generating CapEx/OpEx savings.
How to transform your existing plant to a smart plant – We outline a transition blueprint for legacy sites, unlocking up to 20% cost & efficiency improvements via IoT.
At LTTS, we provide end-to-end plant solutions across every phase of plant lifecycle
Safety & regulatory compliance standards have become a pressing concern for the Plant operators worldwide
Optimizing Water, Air, Gas, Electricity & Steam can help streamline energy management