Plant Sustenance & Management
Manufacturers and plant operators are always looking out to achieve efficiencies in terms of cost and operations. By refocusing engineering objectives on layout optimization and lean design principles, LTTS enables manufacturers to improve plant sustainability and optimize OPEX
We bring end-to-end manufacturing and plant maintenance services expertise in delivering plant sustainability and enhancing operational efficiency.
What We Offer
- Plant Health & Remediation Programs
- Product Lifecycle Management*
- Facility Master Planning
- As-Built Drafting Services
- Laser Scanning
- Decommissioning & Plant Relocation Support
- Water Management
- WAGES (Water, Air, Gas, Electricity, Steam) Services - Energy Monitoring & Energy Conservation Solutions
What makes us different
- Global resource base
- Extensive domain experience & expertise
- Proactive approach to sustainability and HSE considerations
- Flexible engagement models
What we enable
- Enhance productivity and optimize OPEX Implement paperless manufacturing and smart utility management system to reduce waste and process time
- Improve workplace safety and achieve statutory compliance
- Innovate and reduce product development lifecycle through cross pollination
75% reduction in production timelines for a leading tire manufacturer, using 3D simulations-based design & analysis.
We helped a leading O&G company scan hardcopy geoscience legacy documents, capture domain metadata and create a searchable repository.
We partnered with a leading personal care products manufacturer to develop a cost-effective turnkey solution which accelerates product design with optimum product adaptation to meet cost and competitive challenges.
Engineering for efficient projects & plants – We address 6 critical requirements for the Process Industry, streamlining on-floor tasks and generating CapEx/OpEx savings.
Learn about the strategic and methodical approach to ensure a holistically safe environment
At LTTS, we provide end-to-end plant solutions across every phase of the plant lifecycle
Safety & regulatory compliance standards has become a pressing concern for the Plant operators worldwide
Optimizing Water, Air, Gas, Electricity & Steam can help streamline energy management