Frugal Design for New Product Development
LTTS offers design, validation, analysis, virtual simulation and strategic sourcing management services on leading digital engineering and manufacturing tools.
Our rich understanding of each stage of your new product development, combined with solution accelerators and a cloud enabled digital PLM platform, can enable frugal design & development of multiple product variants and accelerate your time-to-production.
What We Offer
- Mechanical Design Services
- Virtual Validation and Simulation (CAE)
- Physical Testing / Testing as a Service (TaaS)
- AR/ VR & 2D/ 3D visual manufacturing work instruction
- NPD - PLM Processes and Project Management
- Virtual Factory and Manufacturing Simulation
- Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- 24X7 post production support services
What Stands Us Apart
- Rich engineering heritage with skilled resources to accelerate your NPD to production journey
- State-of-the-art solution accelerators
- DFx – Design for Excellence
- DigiServe- Aftermarket Services Transformation with PLM & AR/VR
- Virtual Manufacturing - Assembly Sequence and Process Planning
- Flexible and Agile engagement models across the entire journey from NPD to manufacturing
- Off-the-shelf cloud enabled PLM Digital Platform
- Strong analytical skills & cross-domain experience to accelerate concept evaluation & product validation
We engineered a 3DExperience platform to reduce labeling errors, improve brand consistency and cross-brand collaboration.
LTTS helped a medical customer with a standard, unified GRS which enabled regulatory submission and global visibility.
For a customer that had multiple design software environments, LTTS helped build an integration framework with features such as a splitable BOM.
We helped a leading CPG company with disintegrated systems for formula design and ingredient calculation, build an enterprise formula management tool.
We implemented an enterprise wide, scalable Label Lifecycle Management (LLM) to mitigate the risk of product recalls due to labeling errors.
A client of ours had no standardized packaging design. Our teams standardized the design and secured the IP through security classifications.