Plant design engineering
L&T Technology Services draws on 70+ years of plant design and engineering construction excellence from our parent company, Larsen & Toubro. With an approach that factors a thorough assessment of constructability, sustainability, feasibility, and plant safety, we have led plant engineering projects in 200+ sites worldwide. Our team of 1500+ specialists has worked on several key industries including chemicals, oil & gas, steel, automotive, and food & beverage.
What We Offer
- Basic Design
- Front End Engineering Design
- Detail Design
- Process Engineering & Process Safety Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Controls Engineering
What Stands Us Apart
- State-of-the-art design and simulation tools
- Global footprint and resource base at 200+ sites
- Global partnership ecosystem with 25+ alliances
- Indigenous IoT Platform, UBIQWeise, that enables real-time connectivity of any device on any protocol
We helped a global mining and metal recycler achieve 50% reductions in offshore engineering costs and 15% improvement in design times, with end-to-end project management services.
LEED Gold Certification and 20% cost reduction for a greenfield facility construction, with LTTS’ EPCM services.
75% reduction in production timelines for a leading tire manufacturer, using 3D simulations-based design & analysis.