At LTTS, our expertise in complete product engineering for diverse industries such as medical, automotive, industrial or consumer products, gives us a unique appreciation of the security threats surrounding these products. Our work begins at the embedded chip level and goes all the way to radio interfaces, cloud storage and user applications.
What We Do
- Secure Architecture
- Security Requirement Analysis
- Threat Modelling
- Secure Hardware
- Secure Boot
- Secure Storage
- Secure Web & Mobile Apps
- ISA/ IEC-62443
- NIST 800-82, NIST 800-53
- Manual Assessment
- Static Analysis
- Secure Code Review
- Product Security Posture Analysis
- Embedded Device
- Radio Interfaces like Wi-Fi, Cellular, BLE, ZigBee, Mobile App, Web App
- Cloud Based Backend
- Secure Coding
- New IDS/ IPS
- Security Automation
After market support
- Continuous security posture & threat landscape analysis
- Security patching
- Periodic Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT)
Our Solutions & Accelerators
LTTS has engineered microservices that cater toward device management, secured connectivity, data collection, configuration management or setting up of a secured common infrastructure. For more information, please click here.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- 24 x7 x 365 Remote Security Monitoring & Incident Response capability
- Domain expertise across multiple industries – media, manufacturing, media, automotive, semiconductors and consumer electronics
- An innovation hub in Israel that works on cutting edge security microservices
- Experience of 50+ VAPT projects for global conglomerates
- In-house security posture assessment framework that is custom built to tackle cyberthreats for connected products
LTTS helped define the cybersecurity features of an electronic control unit for an advanced driver assistance system. We further helped in designing & implementing the security architecture.
We conducted a detail assessment of a fire and smoke safety equipment for airplanes. The key challenge was to evaluate vulnerabilities developed in the legacy system due to an ethernet interface introduction.
For a proprietary wearable platform, LTTS conducted detailed Security & Vulnerability Testing of Cloud Services, iOS and Android Apps, Web portal and Tizen apps.