Field support services (REGAL)
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers advanced field engineering support services, which help resolve complex machinery issues, control costs, and increase customer satisfaction across the product servicing spectrum.
STATE OF THE MARKET
With businesses generating more revenue from various field service activities, field service support is quickly evolving from a service after-thought into a key differentiator. While process control has been a consistent priority, enterprises also need to account for changing customer expectations, such as quick response to queries, requests for replacements and repairs, and short-term resolutions.
In this scenario, it has become imperative to train and update the skills of the growing workforce in order to adequately support such a service delivery model. Businesses are therefore looking to invest in intelligent, mobile field support service technology solutions capable of instant reporting, tracking, data capture, and retrieval.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers advanced field engineering support services, which help resolve complex machinery issues, control costs, and increase customer satisfaction across the product servicing spectrum. Our 360-degree support services provide holistic coverage—from basic maintenance to parts warranty review and software updates—while ensuring timely delivery, safety, and quality. LTTS also delivers end-to-end pre-production field validation and testing solutions in order to ensure hardware and software sustainability. In addition, our resource utilization model—backed by experienced engineers and technicians—is completely scalable and enables us to deliver specific support functions, such as tracking, analyzing, incorporating and re-implementing operation data, in line with project servicing requirements.
FIELD VALIDATION WORKFLOW
- 360-degree field engineering support across the entire product lifecycle—from prototyping to initial launch commissioning and warranty resolution through onsite investigation
- Dynamic resource utilization model capable of responsively scaling according to project requirements for specific support functions
- Enhanced data management tools that enable instant reporting, tracking, as well as data capture and retrieval
- Comprehensive validation support for Tier IV Final/Stage IV standards for electrical systems, engines, and other machine platforms to ensure functionality
- Enhance operational efficiency by leveraging end-to-end support services and superior resource mapping capabilities
- Minimize downtime by implementing short-term corrective and pre-emptive solutions prior to product delivery
- Achieve comprehensive validation for Tier IV standards compliance with our extensive tools for hardware and software validation, troubleshooting electrical systems, and service machines
- Provided Tier IV validation support to client-end engineers to develop an in-field validation support team. Enabled the client to maintain high productivity levels, meet production timelines, and increase end-customer satisfaction
- Designed and developed a series of robust data acquisition units in partnership with National Instruments. Ensured accurate monitoring and capture of ECM/J1939CAN and sensor data to improve process efficiency
- Deployed Vector CANape to capture live fueling data from faulty engines along with video data sourced through a camera fitted to the exhaust tail pipe on the machines. Enhanced troubleshooting procedures during the road test phase