Digitalizing Wind Energy Ecosystem
The transition to renewable energy has already begun. With organizations committing to their net-zero sustainability goals, demand for renewable energy sources such as wind is high. But, is the wind energy industry prepared to cater to these rising demands?
Wind power’s potential hinges upon scaling of modularity, digitalization, and hybridization approaches. Accomplishing the digitalization of renewable energy ecosystems and creating end-to-end digital threads are critical for the wind to become a cost-efficient and viable energy source on a truly global scale. The sector is at a crossroads, and it needs to learn from adjacent industrial segments that have already found their feet when it comes to harnessing digital innovation.
Join this session to learn from practitioners and experts from LTTS, PTC and Roland Berger on how companies can achieve growth and competitive advantage in wind energy.
- How to address the challenges in the value chain through Digitalisation
- Innovation and efficiency levers across the value chain - OEMs, Farm Operators, Tier 1 suppliers
- The case for creating end-to-end digital threads and Industry 4.0
- What are the key success factors for the wind energy ecosystem in the years to come?
- How can the industry further improve its position as a forerunner with respect to sustainability?