We L&T Technology Services Limited (hereinafter referred to as “LTTS”, “we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
By using our website and agreeing to this policy, you enable us to process your personal data which is collected through this website in accordance with the terms & conditions of this policy.
COLLECTING AND STORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information shared by you while visiting our website at: https://www.ltts.com
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
Information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address;
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name] and [email address]);
Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through enquiry forms or otherwise on our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- LTTS has also integrated the component Google Analytics (with anonymization function) on this website. When you visit our website, Google Analytics anonymously collects certain data pertaining to your geographical location, the source from where you landed on our website (so called referrers), and your activity within the website.Such information helps us better optimize the website and serve you with content that is tailored to your needs.
- Our website also uses Google Analytics performance reports related to demographics, interests and reports on Google Display network impressions. Should you wish to disable Google Analytics for display advertising, kindly do so at https://adssettings.google.com.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
Administer our website and business;
Personalise our website for you;
Enable your use of the services available on our website;
Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it;
Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you or about you relating to our website;
Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data only with your consent or knowledge. We may also process your personal data for our legitimate interest or where it is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our affiliates and subsidiaries,) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.However, to ensure that your personal data does receive an adequate level of protection we have executed Standard Contractual Clauses with our [Group Company(ies)] to ensure that your personal data is treated by those Group Companies in a way that is consistent with and which respects the EU and regional laws on data protection
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
However, to ensure that information does receive an adequate level of protection we have executed Standard Contractual Clauses with our [Group Company(ies)] to ensure that your personal data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the EU and regional laws on data protection.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. However, steps have been taken for protection of personal information as per this policy.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be retained for a period longer than six months
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data as specified hereunder:
To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO YOU
You are entitled to the following rights under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in case you are an EU data subject:
- Right of Access.
- Right to Rectification.
- Right to be Informed about the collection and use.
- Right to be Forgotten.
- Right to Object to Processing
- Right to Request the Restriction of Processing.
- Right of Data Portability/ Transfer to another party.
- Right to Withdraw Consent for processing.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Feel free to get in touch with our Marketing Team /IT Team at the email id email@example.com for any clarification regarding the Website Usage Policy.
Alternatively, you may choose to write to the Data Protection Officer at DPO@ltts.com