Organizations are increasing their adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies. Join us at the IndustryForum Manufacturing event in Sweden to discuss your Industrial IoT initiatives and Smart Manufacturing and Smart Factory implementation journey. Meet our experts to understand how LTTS defined architecture enables manufacturers to build smart plants, run efficient operations and deliver intelligent products.
Our experts will be available at this forum to discuss:
- Implementation Roadmap of Smart Manufacturing
- Virtual and Digital Manufacturing
- Digital Twins
- Predictive Condition Based Monitoring Solutions
- Manufacturing Automation
- Asset Management
- Smart Products through IoT Enablement across Product Lifecycle
- Smart Supply Chain Solutions
- Industrial Engineering and innovation
Click here to explore LTTS FACTORY D.0, A one-stop solution for the smart factory.
Registrations are closed
Driving the digital metamorphosis of manufacturing industry enabling higher efficiencies and OEE
Connecting the designers, engineers, customers, and suppliers through a digital data thread that promotes interoperability, IT-OT integration, and factory intelligence
To cater to evolving tastes, retain customers and stay relevant, companies need to fully embrace the fourth Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0