Achieving Design Prosperity with Co-simulation and Multiphysics
Amidst continually evolving industry and business scenarios, validation of product designs using engineering simulations techniques such as computer-aided engineering is an intricate maze for product designers striving to harness a myriad of new tools and technologies. Digital designs in a Multiphysics environment are more complex and challenging to execute with conventional infrastructure, design tools and techniques. A pragmatic approach to solving these issues and addressing the ever-evolving needs of multi-disciplinary product design is possible through the adoption of the right simulation methods, tools and cloud-based infrastructure. This approach, besides promoting an agile product design, also shall contribute to savings in terms of material costs and prototyping needs and product development lifecycle more sustainable.
Join Venkat Gattineni, Head of CAE division at LTTS to learn from the experience of our engineers on how they are creating new possibilities and accelerating the product release cycle times besides ensuring design prosperity through the right blend of co-simulation techniques and multiphysics.
- Navigating the maze of design simulation and product development tools
- Couple field simulations: Seamless interaction and integration between electrical, flow, and structural fields
- CAE solutions for designs with lightweight and advanced materials (composites, elastomers, and plastics)
- Method development to achieve physical test correlation
- Digital initiatives enablement through CAE simulations
- On-demand cloud and open source-based simulations for CAPEX minimization
- Adoption of AI and ML for lean design validations
Venkat Gattineni has 2.5 decades of experience in successfully mentoring and leading teams in the areas of Digital Product design and simulations. Currently he heads the CAE division of LTTS.
On the academic front he is member board of studies for an autonomous technical institute besides being member of governing body for another institute. In addition to being a reviewer for many international journals, he is an editorial board member of the International Journal of Transportation Technology.