Driving Electrification in a new e-Mobility ecosystem for Passenger and Commercial Vehicles
Trends like increased urbanization, shifting consumer demands, transition to renewable energy and Co2 penalties will continue to disrupt electrification across passenger vehicles, light-commercial vehicles, and medium to large truck segments. Even with current market uncertainties, global electric vehicle and electric vehicle infrastructure market is projected to reach 4.18 million units by 2021 from an estimated 3.42 million units in 2020 showcasing a potential double-digit share in EV vehicle production.
Developing and producing EV, HEV and PHEV on large scale is complex and the high development and production costs poses real challenges to OEMs and Tier-1s. From designing a clean-sheet, scalable electric vehicle platform to system integration of various components such as batteries with the drive train, charging systems, e-motors and inverters to integration of safety assessments; building Electric vehicle is a complex and distributed process and involves higher engineering, R&D investments and innovation.
Our webinar will cover on how to address these needs and incorporate technologies that meet the wide range of vehicle electrification needs and ride on the growth.
Key Discussion Areas
Introduction to Future of e-Mobility
- EV, HEV, PHEV & BEV impact on the entire e-Mobility ecosystem and their potential growth.
Tech Solutions to Accelerate Innovation
- How OEMs can accelerate Systems and Software integration, leveraging new-age technology.
- How Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) could be used to accelerate EV development.
- Adapting to HIL based Testing for EV Programs.
Leveraging Partner ecosystem
- How OEMs and Tier1s should look to work with partner ecosystem to fast forward their Electrification journey.