Engineering & Manufacturing Analytics
Data-driven decisions are driving the next frontiers of business success. As the global focus on data deepens, analytics has emerged as the new engine for growth, especially across the manufacturing landscape.
With ever-increasing volume of data being generated at every stage of the production process, businesses today have an unprecedented opportunity to gain new, actionable insights and deliver transformative outcomes. Leveraging the power of AI and ML, LTTS’ Engineering and Manufacturing Analytics capabilities are enabling global customers extract valuable insights from complex data sets, make informed decisions, enhance productivity, reduce downtime, ensure predictability and reliability, improve quality, and optimize costs.
LTTS is at the forefront of driving industry transformation through its cutting-edge Engineering and Manufacturing Analytics capabilities. With a comprehensive range of services, we empower businesses to unlock the full potential of their data – leveraging advanced analytics techniques to optimize operations, improve efficiency, and propel innovation journeys.
LTTS’ DATA ENGINEERING CAPABILITIES
- Assessment, Design & Implementation of Data Lake
- Data Migration Strategy
- Data Migration from On-Prem to Cloud
- Data Harmonization Services
- Data Quality Framework
Data Science for Products
- Insights on Real-time Data – Utilization, Performance, Warranty Management
- Asset Health Monitoring
- Data Monetization
- Field Insights to R&D and Design community
DATA SCIENCE FOR PROCESS & OPERATIONS
- Decision Support System for Plant Operations – OEE, Quality, Process Deviations
- Forecasting Models for Planning and Allocation
- Inventory & Supply Chain Management
- Real-time Insights Engine
- Self-Service Business Intelligence for interactive data discovery
- Custom & Persona-based dashboards
AiKnoTM is an LTTS AI framework, delivering a one stop solution for all engineering AI requirements across industries. AiKnoTM is built on the 3 pillars of Machine Learning (ML), Image Processing (IP) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). The framework is used by LTTS to develop AI solutions for customized use-cases.
AiKnoTM components are developed on open-source libraries like tensor-flow, python, openCV, etc. The framework deals with sensors data, image/video data, and textual data, using one or more combination of the three pillars of AI technologies. AiKnoTM solutions are created by customizing the components belonging to each of the pillars.
AiKnoTM - Machine Learning, NLP & Vision Computing
Asset Health Framework (AHF)
AHF enables unlocking asset value with a scalable cloud-native platform empowered with customizable data pipelines.
It helps overcome issues like:
- Inability to predict the breakdown of business assets
- Insufficient lead time for system failure preparation with data analytics
- Unidentified root cause of unscheduled breakdowns
Key features of AHF include:
- AI advisory decision support system leveraging ML models
- Anomaly-prediction models for early failure predictions
- Historical downtime action tracking database
It is also equipped with the LTTS Data Quality Framework and is customizable across different industries.
Asset Health Framework (AHF)
Vertical yellow line