Manufacturers continue to identify cost efficiency and productivity appreciation as critical concern areas. The struggle to innovate and shorten product development cycle time is real.
At L&T Technology Services, we use our expert services to deliver plant sustainability and operational efficiency to our clients. We ensure optimum functioning of plant processes that in turn improves overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and yields better ROI for our clients.
Our team of experienced professionals has worked across geographies and industries to support clients with managing and optimizing their operational expenditure (OPEX).
What We Offer
- Application of Lean Management & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence in Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Optimization
- Plant Overall Equipment Effectiveness Improvement
- Low Cost Factory Design
What Makes Us Different
- Global resource base
- Flexible engagement models
- End-to-end solutions for commercial innovation
- Proactive approach to sustainability and HSE considerations
- Information security and quality management system
- Diverse industry experience with extensive domain expertise
What we enable
- Lower TCO by leveraging our utility analysis system (WAGES)
- Boost operational efficiency through optimized plant layouts
- Minimize risk of losses with our electrical risk assessment services
Our solutions help optimize on-floor processes, enabling savings, and freeing key resources.
Plant Safety & Regulatory Compliance solutions – We address local/international mandates, creating safe, secure, and cost-optimized factory floors.