Life at LTTS
At L&T Technology Services our motto is quite simple. We want to create the perfect workplace for engineers.
We let collaboration and creativity thrive in an open culture and give our engineers the room to transform ideas into reality through the power of engineering.
Nothing gives LTTSites the adrenaline rush as much as working on projects that create a positive transformation and make things better, faster and smarter.
What sets us apart is the spirit of caring, collaboration and commitment that are deep rooted in our work culture.
Welcome to Life at LTTS. Here are a few things our people love (about us).
- Innovation-driven Culture: We create innovation-led, path-breaking solutions with rewarding outcomes. As of date, LTTS has a portfolio of 525 patents of which 385 have been co-authored with customers from across the globe. Our platforms and solutions have been embraced and adopted by industries the world over.
- Cross-pollinated innovation: Our engineers possess unparalleled domain knowledge across industries that allows them to deliver differentiated engineering solutions that are designed to address complex business challenges.
- Engineering the Future: LTTS’ employees have the freedom and the flexibility to work on new projects and innovations across our many R&D hubs. LTTS is one of the few engineering companies which has over 50 innovation labs set up in major centers. Employees are constantly encouraged to spend time in these innovation labs to work on various stages of a project and see it come to life, and in the process set new benchmarks with technologies that shape the future of industries.
- Wellness Perks: From our newly introduced Work from Anywhere (WFX) policy to a host of wellness perks, our people-friendly practices ensure that every employee feels supported and encouraged to have a healthy work-life balance.
Growth at LTTS
At LTTS, we encourage you to learn, collaborate, innovate and succeed. Constant learning and enhancements to our employees’ behavioral, functional and technical skills are the fundamental premises of the Learning Management function.
LTTS prides itself for being an employee-centric organization that believes in nurturing our employees throughout their career with the organization. Here are some L&D initiatives that keep our engineers ahead of the curve.
- CEO Club: A one-of-a-kind platform designed to create future leaders, the CEO Club offers an opportunity for young professionals to be groomed and mentored by the C-Suite of L&T Technology Services. The execution is outsourced to a global consulting firm, making the process of choosing leaders for tomorrow unbiased and effective.
- Global Engineering Academy: We assist our employees to overcome the gap in their technical skills, improve on their existing skill sets and inspire them to achieve more. The GEA provides an invaluable opportunity to reskill and reboot their domain knowledge. There are 15 technology tracks that employees can select from, to advance their digital skill sets and be eligible for new opportunities across technology domains.
- Tech Panorama: An annual org-wide innovation fest that invites technical abstracts and Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs) from engineers who are looking to develop the next Big Breakthrough. Winning participants are mentored and supported at every stage by a group of in-house technology experts.
- Digiciandos: This program helps employees gain proficiency in the latest digital technologies. With over 1,000 attendees, Digiciandos successfully held several sessions through the year and trained participants on AI and Mobility. Byte-sized learning modules that can be accessed through handheld devices enable employees to learn on-the-go.
Engineering the Change
At LTTS, Engineering the Change encompasses a set of attributes that act as our guiding compass. Technologies and business goals are shifting goalposts, but the fundamentals we aspire to live up to and deliver are the only other constant in our lives.
As an engineering leader, we constantly look for ways and means to engineer a better world around us.
We help our 16,000+ employees to
- Discover creative approaches to develop fresh ideas.
- Experiment and Explore technological solutions.
- Accelerate career growth through innovation.
From smart farming to connected healthcare and homes, the work that our engineers do resonate with people around the world. There is no end to possibilities while working with us.
What does it mean to love your work and “ace” your career at LTTS? Listen in, to what our colleagues have to say.