The key objective for the manufacturers is to achieve operational efficiency and establish an eco-system conducive to innovation. The only way for the industry players to retain market leadership is by introducing products at a faster pace than their competitors. This requires realigning the engineering cycle to accommodate and address every engineering change. Another factor that drives profitable growth is how quickly the manufacturers are able to adapt and deliver as per to the regional regulatory compliance norms. Regulators are mandating compliance to exceedingly stringent emission and safety norms, forcing plant owners to spend precious hours on monitoring and auditing.
At L&T Technology Services, we provide end-to-end solutions in the areas of design, engineering, project management, and handover operation and maintenance. We also offer custom digital solutions over the plant lifecycle. As an engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) specialist, we support every phase of a plant’s lifecycle.
Our consulting led approach helps our customers
- Streamline their processes
- Address downtime issues
- Adhere to compliance standards
Our digital solutions help customers upgrade/integrate their legacy systems to smart platforms that drive connectivity and synergy.
What We Offer
- CAPEX Project E/EPCM Services
- Engineering Reapplication & Global Roll-outs
- Regulatory Compliance Engineering
- Operational Excellence
- Plant Sustenance & Management
- Asset Management Services
- Digital Engineering Services
Industries We Serve
Value Added Services at Project level
- Plant Simulation Services: To Experiment+Innovate without disrupting on-going operational system
- Process Safety Consideration: For identification, evaluation, and mitigation of probable accidents/risks related to various processes and plant machinery that includes HAZOP and SIL Service
- Machine Safety: Risk assessment and Detailed Machine Guarding Solutions
- LEED Design Criteria: To assess and declare your plant as LEED Certified through our accredited professionals
- Automation: Smart and Connected Services for productivity and efficiency improvement
- Cost Engineering Service: For overall cost control and optimization
- Automated Project Lifecycle Management: To better understand on-going activities in a project with details of data, process, and people management
The LTTS Advantage
- Global footprint at 200+ sites
- Global Partnership With 25+ Local Alliances
- Global L&T Parentage: 70 years of engineering, manufacturing and construction experience across verticals
- Flexible & Agile Engagement Models
- Dedicated Engineering Value Centers spread across India locations
- Engineering Solutions to upgrade client set-up to Industry 4.0 platform for Brownfield and Greenfield projects
Plant Engineering as a Service –Our solutions help optimize on-floor processes, enabling savings, and freeing key resources.
Plant Safety & Regulatory Compliance solutions – We address local/international mandates, creating safe, secure, and cost-optimized factory floors.