The deep impact of digitalization is evident from the fact that over an estimated 4.5 billion people today use the internet daily, a number that is only set to rise as global connectivity evolves. However, with the convenience and benefits of digital, we must also address some significant risks in ensuring the security and reliability of our cyber assets. And hence the need for comprehensive cybersecurity measures, or as we at L&T Technology Services call it, the Cybersecure paradigm for a robust and reliable future.
The critical nature of cybersecurity is underscored by the fact that cyber-attacks are becoming more frequent and sophisticated. Effective cybersecurity is essential to protect individuals, organizations, and even national security from the malfeasance and nefarious intent of the cybercriminals.
This requires a comprehensive and proactive approach, involving not only the adoption of advanced technologies and strategies, but also the continued education and training of individuals to recognize and prevent cyber threats. Enterprises must also have a solid incident response plan in place to minimize the impact of a cyber-attack and ensure seamless business continuity. Regular testing, monitoring, and updating the response plan to keep pace with the evolving threat landscape can be great enabler in this direction.
Addressing Cyber-challenges for our customers
What devices do we have and how they are communicating.
How de we break down IT/OT silos?
How do we leverage exxisting workflows and tools to centralize IT/OT security in our SOC?
How securely the network and OT endpoints can be enabled with remote access
How do we detect and respond to loT/OT threats in the network
What are risk and mitigations impacting the operational assets
LTTS’ Cybersecure Suite
Cyber Security Advisory Services
- Security Architecture and Design
- Security Maturity Assessmen
- Threat Modelling
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Attack Surface Validation
- Risk Assessment
- Security PMO
- Threat Hunting
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Threat Intelligenceng
- Use case / Playbook Engineering
- Security Automation Engineering
- Incident Response Retainer
- Data Loss Prevention
Device and Platform Security
- DevSecOps Transformation
- Cloud and API Threat Management
- Secure cloud services & infra
- Security design for HW, FW, Apps and Cloud
- Security implementation for embedded, apps, cloud
- VAPT on HW, FW, Apps, Cloud, NW
- Standard compliance per industry
Cyber Physical Systems
- IEC 62443 / NIST 800-82r2 / Global ICS standards Readiness assessment
- Asset inventorization and network blueprinting
- Plant Secure Remote Acces
- ICS Continuous Threat Detection
- SCADA / EWS / DCS System Protection and Media control
LTTS’ Cybersecure Offerings
Industries We Serve
Vertical yellow line
What Differentiates us?
- 90% of the team has least one Cybersecurity Certification
- 40% of the team holds either SANS, CISA, CISM, IEC 62443, or CISSP Certification
- Robust IoT/OT & IT security converged project execution capabilities