Data Center – Enterprise Engine that Powers Business Operations
In the current era of digitalization, humongous amount of data is generated constantly and data centers have assumed key significance in business operations, both internal and external. Their utility and importance has evolved from being mere instruments of data storage and back-up to becoming business assets that drive operation, expansion, and sustenance. This especially holds true for enterprises operating in industries such as Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Social Media, Internet Service Providers, and Cloud and Co-location Services. For these enterprises, data centers are the functional back-bones on which their operations are executed.
Avertle® for Data centers
Ensuring smooth business operations requires uninterrupted data center operations which translates to having complete visibility into the health and performance of the data center. Simply put, the datacenters are required to function at an optimum level of prescribed SLAs with enough redundancy of critical infrastructure. However, despite the stringent measures to ensure uninterrupted operations, failures do occur and when they do, they create a dent of millions in a minute.
LTTS Avertle® is a scalable end-to-end Utility Management Solution that can enable enterprises to track and maintain the mission critical assets in DC utilities. Avertle offers:
- Accurate diagnoses of health index of assets
- Prognosis of residual life to ensure 0 unplanned downtime
- Energy utilization and forecasting models for critical assets
Mission Critical Assets in a Data Center Utilities
What Makes Our Solution Unique
- Rich Fault Signature library for 35 + Asset types
- Real time monitoring and pre-processing at our AI enabled Edge gateway
- Multi-dimensional multivariable ML models using hybrid approach (Physics + Simulated Data driven)
- Early fault detection at the Edge gateway and updated models with supervised learning cycle between edge and LTTS Global Model database
- Modular solution approach
What We Do
- Monitor and Access– 24/7 real-time monitoring of data center assets, and then facilitation of remote access to insights so that technicians can respond to issues immediately with notifications and alarms.
- Data Capture for Maintenance Strategy– Avertle ensures automatic data capture that is, comprehensive, and multifaceted to upgrade the preventive maintenance strategy
- Diagnostics and Prognostics – Captured data and real-time monitoring is used to analyse asset performance and energy consumption insights and aid the DC to operate at its peak.
- Recommend and Automate – Avertle predicts the asset behaviour and recommends the optimized energy models for data center optimization based on pre-built Machine Learning Models and Forecasting Models for various equipment types