Large-scale, multi-site manufacturing majors are looking to standardize and harmonize equipment, processes, and practices, ‘reapplying’ engineering models across locations.
At LTTS, we understand the importance of standardization for manufacturing. In addition to overall uniformity, simplified integration, heightened predictability, and upgraded engineering standards, plant managers can also action significant savings.
For operations, a smart engineering reapplication suite helps standardize pan-enterprise processes. Led by a system-driven and metrics-based approach, stakeholders can improve decision making, ensuring quality across locations.
We liaise with partners such as Lian Juan and EI Associates, providing geo-specific engineering support to our clients.
- Codes & standards harmonization, equipment/skid design & modularization
- Process simulation, cost engineering, and technology transfer
- Integrated engineering design management
- Core and packaging design and 3d design platform migration
- Process safety management programs, master planning, and plant remediation programs
Transform your plant to a smart plant
Kickstart the transition from legacy structures and unlock cost & productivity opportunities with Industrial IoT.
Raising the Bar for CAPEX Optimization and Asset Utilization – We explore new cost opportunities via digitization.
Harnessing Information to Optimize CAPEX and Asset Utilization –We look at how data could transform decision-making.