Large-scale manufacturing majors have operations at various sites. TCompanies need solutions for manufacturing standardization and to harmonize equipment, processes, and practices at their sites.
We understand the importance of standardization and harmonization principles in manufacturing. Manufacturing Standardization leads to uniformity and simplifies integration. It improves predictability and results in upgraded engineering standards. Plant managers can action significant savings due to such a system.
For operations, a smart engineering reapplication suite helps standardize pan-enterprise processes. Stakeholders can improve their decision making by a system-driven and metrics-based approach. This also ensures quality across locations.
We have various partners like as Lian Juan and EI Associates. Such partnership helps in providing geo-specific engineering support to our clients.
- Codes & standards harmonization
- Equipment/skid design & modularization
- Process simulation, cost engineering, and technology transfer
- Integrated engineering design management
- Core and packaging design
- 3D design platform migration
- Process safety management programs, master planning, and plant remediation programs
At LTTS, we provide end-to-end plant solutions across every phase of plant lifecycle
Safety & regulatory compliance standards have become a pressing concern for the Plant operators worldwide
Optimizing Water, Air, Gas, Electricity & Steam can help streamline energy management