The world needs more ventilators, especially now – but scaling up production is more complex than it seems. There are not enough ventilators available in hospitals right now for the potential patients who might get affected by the virus.
Intensive care units are overcrowded and there is a need for Home-based ventilators.
To address the issue, LTTS with its strong medical industry background is developing home-based ventilators. With access to our relatively simpler designs, makers in the emerging markets would be able to build ventilators quickly and at an affordable cost using the available hardware and infrastructure.
Simple design with minimum accessories and internal parts
- 2 PCBA’s- Sensor module and Motherboard
- Minimum accessories (O2 Cylinder, Disposable patient Tubing)
Labeling and Safety features
- Air-leak detection and compensation, Bacteria and Air filters, Humidity, Temperature and Pressure sensors
- Affordable to Develop, especially in developing countries
Simple User interface
- A simple GUI with 5 to 6 number of screens for easy manoeuvrability
Portable and Lightweight
- Easy movement across the home
- Gathering of the patient data and transmitting through BLE /WiFi to Cloud
Affordable Ventilator - Amidst the existing Covid-19 situation, LTTS has come-up with an affordable Ventilator design to ensure that care is delivered to all
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare - Read the PoV to know how Artificial Intelligence can help us change the face of Medical industry