Oil & Gas
LTTS’ combined expertise in plant engineering and digitalization is helping solve some of the pressing challenges in the O&G industry. Apart from offering 360-degree support to production facilities for development, sustenance and operational excellence, our work is concentrated in three major areas:
- Safety: Identifying environmental risks & safety criticalities
- Sustainability: Efficient energy management tools to achieve plant sustainability goals
- Digitalization: Automated workflows, integrated data analytics and condition based maintenance of assets.
What We Do
Our suite of services is a diverse mix of covering the entire project life cycle engineering
Maximize returns on plant investment through a fresh approach to Design and Engineering and intelligent vendor selection
Achieve overall uniformity, simplified integration, heightened predictability, and upgraded engineering standards
Fortify compliance and safety concerns without disturbing process continuity with our specialized solutions
Streamline plant processes with best-practices such as Lean Management and Six Sigma to remove inefficiencies
Achieve cost efficiency, productivity appreciation while managing and reducing OPEX
Integrated services for an asset across different stages of plant life cycle leading to improved asset life
Simplify the transition from legacy systems to smart platforms, actioning connectivity and overall synergies
What Makes Us Different
- Extensive Domain Experience & Expertise on site supervision support
- Flexible Engagement Models
- Proactive approach to sustainability and HSE consideration
- Global Resource Base
Our solutions help optimize on-floor processes, enabling savings, and freeing key resources.
Plant Safety & Regulatory Compliance solutions – We address local/international mandates, creating safe, secure, and cost-optimized factory floors.