Aerospace and Defense industry is poised to witness steady growth, with several countries reconsidering their defense expenditures and priorities–bringing forward fresh possibilities for the commercial Aerospace and Defense sectors. While these two industries start capitalizing on new opportunities, players in the commercial, military, and security product and systems space have begun to drive revenue through strategic investments in emerging markets.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS), backed by deep domain technical expertise, established methodologies, and skilled resources, aspire to drive innovation for our customers. As a result, our engineering solutions are tailor made to meet Aerospace and Defence companies in terms of cost, quality and expertise, while simultaneously helping the client design, build and sustain core services and digital solutions across OEMs Tier1s and MROs.
OUR AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Requirement analysis, Functional Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- Concept Engineering
- Reliability analysis
Design and Development
- Product Design & Development
- Design validation and V&V
- System safety assessment-Reliability
- VAVE and Reverse Engineering approach
- Design optimization
- Preparation of Test plan (ATP/QTP)
- Test Preparation & Design with setting up facility
- Developing ATE for Automation
- Test Reporting for certification approval with DER
- Digital Manufacturing
- Component Engineering
- Tooling and Fixture Design
- Vendor Management
- Product qualification and Certification
After Market Services
- Technical Publications
- AR/VR-based Training & Simulation Solutions
- Repair Engineering
- Asset tracking and management
- Sensorization and automation
- AI Predictive Maintenance
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Optimizing Energy Efficiency in Airport Terminals with Intelligent Building Management Systems: We discuss legacy approaches & contemporary trends.
The Electric/Hybrid Future of Aerospace: We re-imagine aircraft design, impacting costs and environmental sustainability.
Transforming Air Travel: We trace the evolution of the basic Airport 1.0 into a fully connected ‘Aerotropolis’.