aspenONE on Cloud
We are on a mission to help the process industry embrace cloud infrastructure to support their digital, remote, and agile operations in this new normal. LTTS is now a managed hosting services partner for the aspenONE engineering suite of products. You can host your aspenONE applications on the cloud with flexible, rapid, and value-added managed services offered by LTTS.
LTTS’ managed services for cloud provide design, delivery, and support for computing, storage, and virtual network infrastructure in the cloud.
As a managed cloud hosting services partner for AspenTech, our focus at LTTS is not just to enable cloud migration and virtualization but to also deliver an end-to-end experience that can help engineers access aspenONE applications comfortably and securely, from any device, anywhere.
- VDI-based solution on the cloud as managed services
- Multi-tenant, multi-instance architecture with preferred computing power and storage options
- Seamless integration of cloud and on-premise solutions
- Customized solutions
- Secured and enterprise-compliant solutions
- Business value-driven optimization
What We Offer
- Solution designing based on user profiles, applications, and computing requirements
- Installation, configuration, patching, and upgrade of the aspenONE Engineering Suite
- Customization of the AspenTech Engineering Suite offering custom databanks, HYSYS extensions, Aspen Plus routines, and OSI PI integration
- 8x5, 16x5, 24x5, and 24x7 support models
- Incident and problem management with standard ITIL practices
- Flexible commercial models as per customers’ needs
What Sets Us Apart
- Strong plant engineering and cloud experience
- Faster roll-out and rapid onboarding of users
- Value-added services: Basic, FEED, detail engineering, capital cost estimation, steady-state simulation, and consulting services
- Our plant engineering offers:
- A center of excellence comprising skilled engineers with hands-on experience in all major AspenTech products like steady-state modeling and simulation using Aspen Plus, Hysys, and Flare System Analyzer. Our engineers also excel at performing PSV sizing, blowdown, depressurization, heat exchanger design, and rating. We use Aspen Basic Engineering (ABE) for effective data management and improving productivity for various phases of the project.
- Faster cost estimation with lowered risk using Aspen Capital Cost Estimator and In-Plant Cost Estimator.
- EPCM services for consultancy, feasibility studies, pre-FEED and FEED, detail design, site engineering support, PMC, and as-built drawings for the Oil & Gas, Chemical, and FMCG sectors in green and brownfield