Chronic diseases are becoming more prevalent with each passing day. The medical and healthcare facilities have improved over time, but the growing population has necessitated the need to expand these services beyond the hospital boundaries. Telehealth or remote healthcare is an ideal and reliable solution to restrict the spread and treat chronic diseases effectively.
LTTS offers Telehealth Solution and Services which enable a connected healthcare experience and help in chronic disease management. We deliver virtualized healthcare by simplifying device connectivity & data capture, adopting system interoperability, and improving workflow efficiencies to maximize access to care, improve patient outcomes and bring down the cost
The service offerings include:
- Teleconsultation and Remote Monitoring platform offered as a Service from Channel partners
- Development support for device connectivity, user-friendly applications, Telehealth Platform & Decision support applications using ubiquitous technologies like UI/UX, Mobile, Web, Cloud, and Analytics etc.
- Deployment/Customization support for platform rollout
- Cyber Security services to identify & mitigate security vulnerabilities to ensure user data & system protection
- Professional services for onboarding new medical devices, integration with Clinical Information & 3rd party ancillary systems and L1/L2/L3 - technical support
- Manual and automated Verification and Validation to ensure Quality, Performance, Usability & Security
- Product/compliance remediation, complaints management, regulatory documentation support
- Lifecycle services for legacy solution maintenance, application migration, modernization & end of life support
- 30+ years of experience in design and development of Medical Products and Solutions
- Partnership ecosystem consisting of leading hospitals, academia (IIT, IISc), Technology players (Intel, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, etc.) & Startups
- Partner to 35+ healthcare customers (also 8 of the top 10 global med-techs)
- End-to-end services from Concept to Post-market support
- Enabled 50+ digital health solution launches