US DESIGN CENTERS
Our Dell Offshore Centre (DOC) services are specifically aligned to the embedded and mechanical engineering space. They combine in-depth knowledge of technical training needs and industrial publication parameters to deliver extensive support for activities, both on and off the field.
360-degree Field Support Services
Meet stringent quality, safety, and timeline requirements with comprehensive field engineering support, ranging from basic maintenance to software updates.
Address a variety of communication and serviceability concerns through specialized harness design, prototyping, and development services.
Reverse Engineering Services
Benefit from multiple capabilities across the manufacturing process, including 3D CAD modeling, material testing, and working performance analysis.
Technical Publications (ITAR-specific) & Training Services
Enjoy engineering Documentation as a Service (DaaS) capabilities mapped to USML guidelines. We are registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTS) and our training programs help equip and familiarize employees with the latest tools and technologies.
Extensive Service Portfolio:
- Field Support Services (REGAL)
- Harness Design to Prototyping
- Reverse Engineering
- Technical Training Services
- Technical Publications (ITAR-specific)
- Developed and delivered a multi-session training program on using the Creo Schematics tool for designing parametric 3D harness routing plans. Improved time-to-market and manufacturing feasibility, while reducing sourcing and development costs
- Provided data analysis and structuring support, and enabled data migration from Adobe® FrameMaker to Arbortext® Editor in line with client's requirements and guidelines
- Designed a low-cost inlet valve for two large air end machines with electric and pneumatic actuators. Reduced pressure drop across inlet valves by 50%